- With respect to your Privacy we are glad to inform you that As users of this website, we assume that you agree to this policy and be well informed that CarCooper will not participate in any activity that will misuse your personal information.
- We use social networking plug-insÂ like Facebook/Twitter at various places on website to let you easily share our content with people in your online social circles. Cookies that may be used by these services are beyond our control and we cannot take any ownership for their behaviour.
- We also use services that allow us to trace a user’s city based on your IP address. This is only used to serve you relevant city /district level information as fast as possible. To get your exact location we also provide an option to you for sharing your accurate location either using HTML5 detection or GPS on your device.
- Location data collected from these requests is only used to serve you relevant local content and make it faster for you to navigate our service. We may also cache some of this information on the client end (generally your browser) or our servers to make your browsing experience faster.
- You may be asked your personal details like logging into CarCooper via Facebook, Twitter, Google or via giving your email address or phone number. These details are asked only because we want to get in touch with you. Also, your credentials are the means for us to confirm that you are a genuine user of our service.
- Just because we have your contact details do not mean we will or ever intend to send you, any communication other than the service you have subscribed / asked for.
- In the future, if we feel there’s something we need to inform you regarding privacy, we will update this page and hope you will take note of it.
- We have no intentions to unethically sell your contact information stored with us.